• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Totally cursed

3 posts in this topic

I'm sure most of you know, I'm a big New Warriors fan, and I really enjoy Mark Bagley's OA during his run. There's cool splash on ebay right now that's about to end soon. I was about to put a bid in when my wife comes home and says, "Dangit, someone hit my car in the parking lot!"

So, needless to say, I will not be bidding on that page. Why am I cursed? Every time I see a cool Bagley New Warriors page, something happens to one of our cars.

It's mind boggling! That's what I get for enjoying this hobby. Heh

So if anyone on here buys it, enjoy! (just don't rub it in my face)

I know how you feel, heh. I keep seeing nice Transformers stuff on Ebay but either it's way overpriced or I get sniped in the last few seconds. It's a slippery slope to say my cap is X then you see it go up a bit and are like .... I can go without food for a week if I upped my bid 100 bucks...

Only a handful of things I've gotten are from Ebay and it's the more modern stuff that I got as well. I'm beginning to think that there isn't much on Ebay worth bidding on that's older and I might as well just go to dealers. Too much heartache and drama, lol.