• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When to check on CGC SS Submissions?

52 posts in this topic

Why? Patience. Actually if you just submit books every 2 weeks then after your initial waiting period you will get new slab by goodness every 2 weeks. :whee:
Thats how i do it too.

Why? Patience. Actually if you just submit books every 2 weeks then after your initial waiting period you will get new slab by goodness every 2 weeks. :whee:
Thats how i do it too.

Those shipping fees would kill me. I have to do everything at one time, getting a box with 13 slabs in it rocks.

Thats how i do it too.

Those shipping fees would kill me. I have to do everything at one time, getting a box with 13 slabs in it rocks.

+1 I've got one that should be here by the end of this week. :banana:

Thats how i do it too.

+1 I've got one that should be here by the end of this week. :banana:

I said submit books every 2 weeks. I never said how many. $25 shipping every 2 weeks for 20+ books is hardly a killer. ;)

Looks like next week will be like Christmas. :whee:

Thats how i do it too.

You need to submit mire than 13 and more often. :baiting:

Thats how i do it too.

You need to submit mire than 13 and more often. :baiting:

Heh. 13 at a time is often all I can do! :)

Just bugging you. In general CGC turnaround times don't bother me in anyway. I get anxious because I like getting the grades but for the most part due to my submission volume I get grades regularly.

I can say this. I have NEVER fast tracked personal books. I really just don't see the point. Patience. For the most part I only fast track if there is a time sensitive submission like to have inventory for a sale.