• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle Rayner 1st full appearance?

21 posts in this topic

I don't believe that the internet was around in the early 90's (January 1994) ... ok maybe with like a DOS application, and maybe e-mails were, and maybe only available to a select few .....

but not like we have right now..... i think the internet was still in it's "baby" stage

"baby" stage? I think the internet was pretty well established by the early 90's. Alot of BBS's were in operation by this time. Ebay started in 95 or so as a point of reference.

Probably weren't a whole lot of internet users in comparison to when Windows 95 hit, so it could be said the internet was in its infancy with regards to popularity and adoption. But, there were alot of people talking, and complaining, about anything and everything before windows 95 and internet explorer hit the market.