• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Variety Sale, Bronze to Gold.. Closed, thank you:)

326 posts in this topic

I’m continuing my space making quest, so I will be listing about 160 comics in the next few days, at least tonight and tomorrow, Wed if I can’t get them finished in 2 days. Most of these I’ve had for some time. Books range from Gold to Bronze, Wonder Woman, Thor, Stories by Famous Authors, Sugar and Spike, Super Ducks, Archie, Atlas GGA, Dinosaurs, DC, Marvels and lots of others. I’m going to try and keep them somewhat alphabetical, at least in the beginning ;)

They are going to be VERY discounted…. ;)

Shipping in the US is $5.00 for up to 20 books (media mail)

$9.00 for up to 40 books Priority mail. If you buy more than 40 books, I’ll figure something out.

OR exact shipping, whichever is less!

The offer is for US mailing only, but if you live out of the US, it would be exact shipping.

I accept Paypal, MO’s and Checks. For this group, I’d like payment by 10/30 unless we make prior arrangements.

Take it rules here or on the boards.

For this offering, I’d like payment by this Sat, unless other arrangements are made before you buy.

No one on the “probation” list, please…