• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

59 posts in this topic

I dunno ... maybe there's no love for the b00bie on these boards anymore... :cry:

Thread will still close Sunday night so we'll see ...

CLink ended tonight (shrug) I really need to learn how to watch a book without posting a low bid doh!

I dunno ... maybe there's no love for the b00bie on these boards anymore... :cry:

CLink ended tonight (shrug) I really need to learn how to watch a book without posting a low bid doh!

True dat. I just got one out of the Lone Star auction, so i totally get it ... i need to learn to time my sales better. *sigh*

True dat. I just got one out of the Lone Star auction, so i totally get it ... i need to learn to time my sales better. *sigh*

Lone Star Auction??? wait...don't tell me, please don't! lol

as do I!!!

The b00bies now go back to the boxes from whence they came. Maybe in another month i'll relist ...

thanks to those that purchased - invoices will go out tomorrow morning

MattP