• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

59 posts in this topic

***THREAD IS CLOSED*****

I am a collector.

Generally, I prefer to keep my books rather than loose them; however, I’ve come to the conclusion that I am really not interested so much in GFT and would rather reset my focus to other titles. As such, I’ve decided to put my pathetic GFT section up for grabs (except GFT #1 < keepin’ that) at my price points (some are priced lower than average). Raws are first, followed by slabs.

Most of these books came from board members such as BeachBum and LoneTree over this past year (2011).

Thread will remain open until (1) all the books are sold or (2) Sunday night. Forgive me if I screw things up.

The rules are:

:takeit: trumps PM.

- Paypal or check only – books will ship once payment received; must pay within three days of thread closing / receiving invoice.

- Shipping (USA, USPS Priority) will generally by $7.50 for one slab or up to QTY 5 raw books, $10.50 for two slabs or QTY 6+ raw books. Each additional slab is $2 starting with the 3rd slab.

- International Shipping available, however, I’ll have to investigate prices to ship overseas.

- Please no probbies or meat-heads.

- Books are censored for our under-aged viewers.

- All RAW are NM or better.

- Prices are with the images.

Enjoy, get a glass of wine, and let’s get it started ….

I remember when the prices on this were completely out of control; of course now I look at foo-bay and they still are …

GFT #57 Chicago C2E2 “Naughty” Belinda (LTD 250) CGC 9.8 purchased from BeachBum - $180

GFT_57_NaughtyBelinda.jpg