• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Except that they had to likely print a pretty sizeable overrun just in case they sold the 30k in tickets that were alloyed for this event. Those leftovers will end up in the secondary market one way or another. Plus I'm sure opportunists will be at the end gate waving twenty dollar bills at the "survivors".

$50 book in two months time.

Already down under $100 BIN on eBay. 'Mint' one just sold for $80. Looks like a $50 book in two hours, not two months. lol

I've been asking him about condition. He's answered quickly but isn't saying directly they are NM/NM+. He said no visual damage, good corners, no creases. I"m thinking about it but the way the prices are dropping, i'm thinking this is a $25 book by next week.

Take a loss or grab the money while they can?

Dre said the copies he's seen look horrid. I can only imagine how bad the quality of some of these will be considering people will be carrying them with sweaty hands and all.

I'd take the money and run!