• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,836 posts in this topic

i heard saga might be starting to pick up steam

Rubbish.

It'll never be popular.

Holy Moley, I left 50 + copies of that 1st print on the shelf at Travelling Man on Thursday.

Did pick up the Thought Bubble variant for cover though

Thought Bubble or 2nd Print?

Yeah,I think people are confusing the thought bubble with the #1 2nd print. Since he mentioned that he got it for cover, he clearly is referring to the 2nd print of #1

The above auction was for both first prints no thought bubbling

I'm asking about what songaboutclouds picked up. Not the auction......

I got this for cover and left 50 plus copies of #1 - 1st print on the shelf.

Travelling Man were supposed to distribute the Thought Bubble variant at Thought Bubble but it didn't arrive in time so it was available in their shops after the con. They also had Eric Stephenson signing for them so ordered lots of Nowhere Man #1.

(BTW, this was the last nice copy they had at Leeds. There were another 5 or 6 TB variants but all with spine cracks :cry:, not sure if Manchester has any?)

(AND! sorry to keep editing.... When Revival #4 came out, Travelling man had 30 +

copies of Revival #1 - 1st print on the shelf, they are a gem for stuff like this, don't think they have speculators shopping there)

20130118_214608.jpg

Edited by songsaboutclouds

Holy Moley, I left 50 + copies of that 1st print on the shelf at Travelling Man on Thursday.

Did pick up the Thought Bubble variant for cover though

Thought Bubble or 2nd Print?

Yeah,I think people are confusing the thought bubble with the #1 2nd print. Since he mentioned that he got it for cover, he clearly is referring to the 2nd print of #1

The above auction was for both first prints no thought bubbling

I'm asking about what songaboutclouds picked up. Not the auction......

I got this for cover and left 50 plus copies of #1 - 1st print on the shelf.

Travelling Man were supposed to distribute the Thought Bubble variant at Thought Bubble but it didn't arrive in time so it was available in their shops after the con. They also had Eric Stephenson signing for them so ordered lots of Nowhere Man #1.

(BTW, this was the last nice copy they had at Leeds. There were another 5 or 6 TB variants but all with spine cracks :cry:, not sure if Manchester has any?)

(AND! sorry to keep editing.... When Revival #4 came out, Travelling man had 30 +

copies of Revival #1 - 1st print on the shelf, they are a gem for stuff like this, don't think they have speculators shopping there)

20130118_214608.jpg

Very nice pick up. Love that blue.

SO BKV continues to write great comics like Saga, When is this book going to see some love?

300px-Tales_From_The_Age_of_Apocalypse_Vol_1_2_zps37567814.jpg

not in a "Heating up on ebay thread"....

besides unless there is some significant tie in or first appeartance then I doubt the majority of the big two will see any heat at all... as an example quite a few of us love 90's batman but it's simply not going to get hot right now. There's just a lot of it available.

SO BKV continues to write great comics like Saga, When is this book going to see some love?

300px-Tales_From_The_Age_of_Apocalypse_Vol_1_2_zps37567814.jpg

not in a "Heating up on ebay thread"....

besides unless there is some significant tie in or first appeartance then I doubt the majority of the big two will see any heat at all... as an example quite a few of us love 90's batman but it's simply not going to get hot right now. There's just a lot of it available.

howabout a should be heating up thread? I believe this is his first pro work.