• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Besides... the individual things that people do or places they go that may give them an edge on other flippers are not likely to be things openly discussed.

+1

I've seen a few new people disclosing some of their tactics or secrets that are not widely known (midtown, mcs, tfaw, ch or publisher's website). You will soon regret you did so. No evil laugh or anything behind that, but you will realize you can't find a copy of an issue and you will be all :facepalm: I shouldn't have said anything or I should have used the PM function instead.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Besides... the individual things that people do or places they go that may give them an edge on other flippers are not likely to be things openly discussed.

+1

I've seen a few new people disclosing some of their tactics or secrets that are not widely known (midtown, mcs, tfaw, ch or publisher's website). You will soon regret you did so. No evil laugh or anything behind that, but you will realize you can't find a copy of an issue and you will be all :facepalm: I shouldn't have said anything or I should have used the PM function instead.

This is true, because ive bookmarked about 4 new sights i had never heard of before this week. Thanks newbies

lol, and just to think I had a copy in my sales thread 3 weeks ago for like $2 dollars

Managed to get 8 #1s and 4 runs of 2-6 in last 2 days . Sell now or wait ?

Edited by Jking3437

lol, and just to think I had a copy in my sales thread 3 weeks ago for like $2 dollars

Managed to get 8 #1s and 4 runs of 2-6 in last 2 days . Sell now or wait ?

Wait a bit. I bet a set will hit $200 in a couple of weeks if not sooner.

Zelda Hyrule Historia Limited Edition is going for some price crazy prices

Cover is $35

There are BIN for less than that

Didn't see limited edition. Never mind

Edited by Awax