• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

i too, love the fact that there are no variants for TODD

For now until it really takes off then we will have 15 different covers for issue #100

Thats a trade off i can live with. Back end the ram job vs front ending it

Interesting take on it. hm

Comedic writing is fickle. I liked Not Branch Ecch when it came out. But supporters don't pay for comedy when looking back in hindsight. Rem the Tick, Megaton Man, etc.?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOT-BRAND-ECHH-1-1ST-ISSUE-JACK-KIRBY-ROSS-ANDRU-/390652715938?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5af4b763a2

Now, if Todd gets a TV/Movie/Cartoon, then that will bump it. And if it is decent production, then you got a rocket on your hands.

I think ghosted is definitely a contender...tight writing...

but since it got changed from mini to full series...it's hard to know where they are going to go with this...they catch one ghost and then they have to steel more ghosts?

I've read it as well and I think its solid, I'm just wondering why that sale is so high.

Also re: Todd, picked up the TPB today and I really have to agree with boardies who say its something special. The humor in it is something to behold.

$99 for a 9.8 SDCC Variant of Ghosted #1

am I the only one confused by this? I have 4 raw 9.6/9.8 candidates that a friend got me. was this just an anomaly, or is this variant that hot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghosted-1-SDCC-Exclusive-2013-CGC-9-8-Image-Comics-/350859806364?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51b0dfc69c

I bought it raw for $20. I thought the cover was great and the print run would be low.

Comedic writing is fickle. I liked Not Branch Ecch when it came out. But supporters don't pay for comedy when looking back in hindsight. Rem the Tick, Megaton Man, etc.?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOT-BRAND-ECHH-1-1ST-ISSUE-JACK-KIRBY-ROSS-ANDRU-/390652715938?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5af4b763a2

Now, if Todd gets a TV/Movie/Cartoon, then that will bump it. And if it is decent production, then you got a rocket on your hands.

I remember NBE and Plop lol

The Tick was fantastic and even had its own TV show for a short period. I laughed my butt off watching that show like when he threw the dead body over the building bwahahahahaha. I'm hoping Todd hits it big. Ken seems like a guy worth pulling for and his book rocks. (thumbs u

am I the only one confused by this? I have 4 raw 9.6/9.8 candidates that a friend got me. was this just an anomaly, or is this variant that hot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghosted-1-SDCC-Exclusive-2013-CGC-9-8-Image-Comics-/350859806364?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51b0dfc69c

I bought it raw for $20. I thought the cover was great and the print run would be low.

+1

That cover really stands out and the colors work great with the art. I can't recall anything else looking quite like it. To me, this is what a variant cover should be. No glitz just for the sake of glitz, just a good looking addition.

+1

That cover really stands out and the colors work great with the art. I can't recall anything else looking quite like it. To me, this is what a variant cover should be. No glitz just for the sake of glitz, just a good looking addition.

Oh I absolutely agree, I have 4 of them raw atm.

I remember NBE and Plop lol

The Tick was fantastic and even had its own TV show for a short period. I laughed my butt off watching that show like when he threw the dead body over the building bwahahahahaha. I'm hoping Todd hits it big. Ken seems like a guy worth pulling for and his book rocks. (thumbs u

This one was pretty good too!

Major_Bummer_Vol_1_13_zps0ce0fdce.jpg

I always thought that cover was extra special.

I wonder if just the J. Scott Campbell cover #601 will be hot or if it will apply to the other 1st printing cover and/or the Quesada 2nd printing cover as well.....

I always thought that cover was extra special.

I wonder if just the J. Scott Campbell cover #601 will be hot or if it will apply to the other 1st printing cover and/or the Quesada 2nd printing cover as well.....

Its just the Campbell cover. Its why 606 and 607 are sought after as well.