• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

FYI to all, Mile High Comics (yep I know I got desperate) has available copies of AoS 14, Outcast and sparse Rat Queens. I picked up a couple Nailbiter copies as well.

Are you really paying those prices, $15? for Outcast?

FYI to all, Mile High Comics (yep I know I got desperate) has available copies of AoS 14, Outcast and sparse Rat Queens. I picked up a couple Nailbiter copies as well.

Are you really paying those prices, $15? for Outcast?

Negative... I locked in at cover. Nailbiter I paid a wee bit over though, around $5 per issue.

I pre-ordered a bunch from midtown months ago at dirt cheap pre-order pricing, paid for the more expensive, quicker UPS shipping, books arrived quickly and all wete damaged due to midtown using too small of a box. Went to reorder, limited to 1 per customer, and they've yet to respond to email. Might have to call them today. They are usually pretty good about these things ..

Edited by Pinky Lee Zepplin

I wouldn't be surprised if you get an email saying out of stock. But when you check the site again it will be available at a much higher prices. Yes, this is mile high's business practice. I've had many experiences similar with them and vowed never to buy from them again.

Mycomicshop had copies of ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN at $5 / each but they locked it down to two copies per order. Got mine yesterday. Hopefully, they're actually mint. It's my first order with them.

"Mint", from Midtown?!?....... :roflmao:

Mycomicshop had copies of ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN at $5 / each but they locked it down to two copies per order. Got mine yesterday. Hopefully, they're actually mint. It's my first order with them.

"Mint", from MCS?!?....... :roflmao:

I pre-ordered a bunch from midtown months ago at dirt cheap pre-order pricing, paid for the more expensive, quicker UPS shipping, books arrived quickly and all wete damaged due to midtown using too small of a box. Went to reorder, limited to 1 per customer, and they've yet to respond to email. Might have to call them today. They are usually pretty good about these things ..

I've had problems the 3 times I've used the UPS shipping versus the USPS slow ship. Sorry to hear about your books. Major bummer. :sorry:

"Mint", from MCS?!?....... :roflmao:

MCS's grades are pretty accurate and they ship well.

"Mint", from Midtown?!?....... :roflmao:

I buy directly from Midtown Comics -- as in I work right across the street from them and I get to pick the best copies.

Mycomicshop is literally www.mycomicshop.com. That's where I bought my AoS #14.

Hope that clears confusion.

HEY GUYS...So last night Campbell posted the image and link to our site....it completely crashed and died. lol. Our webmaster basically quit on us leaving us forced to get a new site in a hurry. If you want em...the new link is below. The actual domain will be added in a few weeks once all orders from the old system are shipped...but for now we have a shopify address.....works fine though. Thanks for your support. If by any chance you posted the old link anywhere...if you would be so kind as to post the new one...it would be much appreciated. Still going through pm's as well.....so hang in there if you sent me a message..thx a ton guys. Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/

Wow….didn't realize how much the Lockford 3 were going for on ebay…

You should be charging more on your site!!! :)

lol....nah...we are happy with what we are selling em for thx!!! we are happy to see them doing well. i think these are going to be huge...especially down the road.

They are? Got some bombshells in, all damaged corners. Emailed them multiple times about that and another issue. Seems like a 2-3 day turnaround on an email response. Probably never use them again, don't typically buy the variants and that's the only reason I would having dealt with other, better sources.