• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

Ultimate Fallout 4 disappearing from the bay.

I have the biggest dilema with that book.. I have multiple quantities and I wanna get them pre-screend, but in the event that they wont pass, they would just be unbagged.. And even though thats not gonna totally kill the book it would probably still deem it less desirable to some.. Thought?

I got a copy but I don't think it came bagged when I got it off the shelf years ago... Did they all come bagged?

Yes.. To my knowledge.. The 2nd Print is very similar to the 1st and is unbagged. Here are the differences:

1st print

uf41.jpg

2nd:

uf4.jpg

Ultimate Fallout 4 disappearing from the bay.

I have the biggest dilema with that book.. I have multiple quantities and I wanna get them pre-screend, but in the event that they wont pass, they would just be unbagged.. And even though thats not gonna totally kill the book it would probably still deem it less desirable to some.. Thought?

I got a copy but I don't think it came bagged when I got it off the shelf years ago... Did they all come bagged?

Yes.. To my knowledge.. The 2nd Print is very similar to the 1st and is unbagged. Here are the differences:

1st print

uf41.jpg

2nd:

uf4.jpg

Thanks.

Going to check again when I get home.

Maybe it is bagged and I forgo.

Its been in a box since I got it

I grabbed a first print of UF 4 today, was unbagged....they probably unbagged it to bag and board it.....I'm not sure it still being in the bag really means anything in regards to value.

Edited by krighton

Bit*h planet #1 went to 2nd print today btw.. There wasnt alot of talk about this book over here but the series is doing exceptionally well so far with reported sold out runs of 39,011 for #1 and 26,508 for #2

really? I think in our area it looks like every store still has 10 extra copies at least. Maybe our geography is not the target.

Regarding the possibility of Spider-Man unmasking to the public in Civil War, I don't see how the movies would do that. Are we forgetting how (god-awfully) that genie was put back in the bottle with Mephisto Magic? Obviously, they won't do that. So how would you get the public to forget then? I think the easiest answer is for Marvel not to go there at all. Making it a 'For Government Eyes Only' unmasking makes sense, and then some double-agent Shield operative goes after Aunt May, highlighting the dangers of unmasking just as well. Or they use a different hero other than Spidey. But no way they do it with Peter Parker. Which leads to....

Perhaps both Peter and Miles will be in Civil War, and Miles will be the one who unmasks. This has the added benefit of allowing Sony to still have Peter for their solo movies (NO WAY they go with anyone other than Peter), while also allowing Marvel to play with Miles for their larger epic movies (along with Peter if they want).

Also, I don't see Marvel adding a whole other roster of heroes to set up Civil War, which negates the idea of the New Warriors / Nitro incident setting off the entire Superhero Registration Act as in the comics. So Marvel will need to come up with another scenario. Now, a large reason for the SRA is to help train young heroes, which makes Miles being so young and new more interesting. Why not have Peter being Spidey as usual (long after his origin debut which audiences don't need to see again), but then some new kid (ie. Miles) starts impersonating Spidey and causes a disaster (a la the Stamford incident). Ties in both Spideys nicely into the plot for the movie in one fell swoop.

Bit*h planet #1 went to 2nd print today btw.. There wasnt alot of talk about this book over here but the series is doing exceptionally well so far with reported sold out runs of 39,011 for #1 and 26,508 for #2

really? I think in our area it looks like every store still has 10 extra copies at least. Maybe our geography is not the target.

I like Image's books a LOT right now. There is so much deservedly great press coming out of Marvel right now that there is almost no chatter about anything else. Image is still putting out my personal favorite reading material month in, month out. Throw in the indies and it, at least on the surface, appears to be a good time to grab some gems.

Regarding the possibility of Spider-Man unmasking to the public in Civil War, I don't see how the movies would do that. Are we forgetting how (god-awfully) that genie was put back in the bottle with Mephisto Magic? Obviously, they won't do that. So how would you get the public to forget then? I think the easiest answer is for Marvel not to go there at all. Making it a 'For Government Eyes Only' unmasking makes sense, and then some double-agent Shield operative goes after Aunt May, highlighting the dangers of unmasking just as well. Or they use a different hero other than Spidey. But no way they do it with Peter Parker. Which leads to....

Perhaps both Peter and Miles will be in Civil War, and Miles will be the one who unmasks. This has the added benefit of allowing Sony to still have Peter for their solo movies (NO WAY they go with anyone other than Peter), while also allowing Marvel to play with Miles for their larger epic movies (along with Peter if they want).

Also, I don't see Marvel adding a whole other roster of heroes to set up Civil War, which negates the idea of the New Warriors / Nitro incident setting off the entire Superhero Registration Act as in the comics. So Marvel will need to come up with another scenario. Now, a large reason for the SRA is to help train young heroes, which makes Miles being so young and new more interesting. Why not have Peter being Spidey as usual (long after his origin debut which audiences don't need to see again), but then some new kid (ie. Miles) starts impersonating Spidey and causes a disaster (a la the Stamford incident). Ties in both Spideys nicely into the plot for the movie in one fell swoop.

Actually.... they could use a somewhat older Peter Parker, and then unmask him. Still leaves sony to do younger peter parker movies.

Actually.... they could use a somewhat older Peter Parker, and then unmask him. Still leaves sony to do younger peter parker movies.

Possibly. But I don't see Marvel and Sony casting two different Peter Parker actors, which may just be too confusing to average movie goers who don't know the difference between a Marvel-produced versus Sony-produced movie starring Spidey.

Possibly. But I don't see Marvel and Sony casting two different Peter Parker actors, which may just be too confusing to average movie goers who don't know the difference between a Marvel-produced versus Sony-produced movie starring Spidey.

I agree with that, they could just put makeup on Garfield or toss in some special effects to age him.

Good points and you may be right. The problem I see with it is that the Avengers already work with the government. They already know all of them and I'm willing to bet they know Spider-man's identity too. I still think the reason for registration was to put the heroes on a chain and make sure the government knew who to punish for the damages. I also think they will introduce more characters. How long before they need to replace an aging Robert Downey Jr ?

Now when does this show hit the big screen so we can quit speculating ? :grin: