• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Start putting the term combo pack in your title and you will be good!

combo pack is not a term.. Its a lifestyle

Edited by Aweandlorder

From where?

I got mine from the guy who runs this comic shop:

http://www.ltd-edition-comix.com/

As far as I know it's an exclusive for them, and the red is limited to 1500 copies. They are based in the UK. I didn't pre-order it through their website though, but through him directly on a Facebook group. But I guess they can be contacted via their website too.

Limited Edition Comix has a deal with Midtown. You can get their variants through them: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Secret+Wars+%231+Cover+D+Le_1429352

X-Factor 23 is his 1st cameo (2 pages, actually) and I never see 9.8s on ebay except SS copies.

I know you're correct about #23 but I just checked ebay and CGC doesn't mention it which is odd. Just a general note about horseman.

B884522E-BDDA-47B3-893F-CD647925DDB9.png.jpeg

I just read but never realized the covers of 24, 25 & 26 are suppose to form a mural. Might look nice to have some CGC copies displayed side by side.

7D1118C9-9E83-4FFE-8228-D616B6034F8B.jpg

608C93E6-64F2-43D6-98EC-4FC6C1C8142D.jpg

X-Factor was, by far, the best part of Fall of the Mutants. By far.

Plus, that gorgeous Simonson art.

In #23 Death (Angel as Death, that is) is clearly part of the story – #24 is just more attractive as it has the cover and the full story unfolds through #25.

I have had my spare #24 graded but will sell it with #23 and #25 raw, so if one wants to read the story can just look for a reader of #24. :)

Seeing as there are really no other sales of Todd the past week or two and the last set of #1-8 1st print sold for just $20, I wonder if this sale is real?

Edited by kimik

This thing is absolutely stunning and captures the emotion so well.

Only with it was Stormy, poor Snake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-JOE-214-FABIO-VALLE-RE-EXCLUSIVE-VARIANT-DEATH-OF-SNAKE-EYES-212-213-GI-WOW-/201328735406?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee020b4ae

So tired of all of these comic "deaths"..... :sick:

The "death" of Deadpool was done quite well at least

Seeing as there are really no other sales of Todd the past week or two and the last set of #1-8 1st print sold for just $20, I wonder if this sale is real?

That seller does very well with sets over the years. I tend to believe the auction is valid.