• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

You guys are funny nuts. Until I see a JL40 Combo Pack heat up like a supernova, I don't want to hear about them! lol

I sense a shift in the force..

First I just sold a copy on Amazon, and then when I checked I saw one just moved on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-LEAGUE-40-Combo-Pack-1st-Appearance-Of-Darkseids-Daughter-GRAIL-NM-/131757106031?hash=item1ead55e36f:g:hB4AAOSwFqJWjDmo

Coincidence? hm

You guys are funny nuts. Until I see a JL40 Combo Pack heat up like a supernova, I don't want to hear about them! lol

I sense a shift in the force..

First I just sold a copy on Amazon, and then when I checked I saw one just moved on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-LEAGUE-40-Combo-Pack-1st-Appearance-Of-Darkseids-Daughter-GRAIL-NM-/131757106031?hash=item1ead55e36f:g:hB4AAOSwFqJWjDmo

Coincidence? hm

Coincidence or I am totally a Jedi Master.....

J/K.....If you read the One Shot Darkseid War Special #1 out today, you would see that Grail is in fact the Polar Opposite to Wonder Woman with Darkseid Eyes. She just had some major Origin things revealed in this issue likely causing the run as well as Darkseid War being a well written story. Or.....Lemmings read and will buy anything we post.

FISH POLICE #1, is and will be the HOTTEST BOOK ON THE PLANET TOMORROW!!!!

I like you UltraMaximus, you're not like the other people here in the trailer park.

lol thanks!

Actually if you check the bay there arent many JL40 around, combo OR regular. On Amazon the starting price is 59.99 for a regular and no combos..

Unless sellers are sleeping, hoarders are keeping

Or bonfires are eating? hm

Now you need re-teaching.

Actually if you check the bay there arent many JL40 around, combo OR regular. On Amazon the starting price is 59.99 for a regular and no combos..

Unless sellers are sleeping, hoarders are keeping

PLENTY of Magic Mike Variants!!!!

And a cheap Newsstand now 50% off!

Jl40 Variants on eBay

As for my post that was multi-quoted like a boss....... really though.....I don't care where I read the tip from

you should, because context is important.

Maybe I already thanked the source at the source. Still Irrelevant to the fact the book was under $10, now selling at $30-50, and was posted in a place, where books that once sold for $1 bin fodder are now not.

But thanks....

As for my post that was multi-quoted like a boss....... really though.....I don't care where I read the tip from

you should, because context is important.

Maybe I already thanked the source at the source. Still Irrelevant to the fact the book was under $10, now selling at $30-50, and was posted in a place, where books that once sold for $1 bin fodder are now not.

But thanks....

I wasn't referencing the importance of crediting the provider of the information. I was subtly suggesting you look at why that book has gone up in price. The same question you should be asking yourself whenever a book gets mentioned here, there, or anywhere in the land of internet.

Sometimes it's lemmings being lead to a cliff, sometimes it is a legit key issue that deserves attention. This entire forum runs on speculation and graded books being brokered by people whom are talented at manipulating the market.

I'm not dumb, but I also don't have to warn others not to be.

I know I know. I just sell a few books to collect the ones I want to keep. I work 4 jobs, and one is a local store.

I've witnessed it 1st hand with the Campbell thread. The TAX this forum applies to comics is crazy sometimes, but.......people either have money and are really bidding on things that high, or everyone is selling high $ books to themselves with a spare account, or a friend, never shipping the books, marking paypal as sold, paying a little bit of fees, and setting the market for the unopened diamond box they have sitting in their back room to send in for grading.

Add your tinfoil hat to my post if you want, but this happens here and at every single spec site more often than the public knows about.

I'm just saying, enjoy ...

Don't believe the hype - you seem to know better. But lots of lurkers don't.

And the pop up spec guys are here now, some won't admit it , and will disappear just as they showed up.. Hopefully sooner than later.

Sometimes it's lemmings being lead to a cliff, sometimes it is a legit key issue that deserves attention.

And is this book the former or the latter?

This entire forum runs on speculation and graded books being brokered by people whom are talented at manipulating the market.

No, it doesn't. And its odd that someone who would create a transformers appreciation thread, which you seem to actually have a genuine interest in, would have such a narrow view of this forum.