• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

The plan would be

we can do it in small increments.

Pick up about 30 a month. 30 times 10 months = 300 copies.

Also I am pretty sure we could find them easily online at the usual places.

There doesn`t seem to be a rush to get them.

Yet.

--------

You can go to any good show and pick up 2 long boxes of dollar books that will eventually sell on ebay for $3 each if you want to list them individually. if you are already paying for a big ebay store subscription, maybe that makes a lot of sense. seems like a lot of work to me as you are clearing about $1.15 or so a book and every time you have to go through the hassle of packing a single book you made $1.15 on you will want to blow your brains out.

with that said, i buy some of the tomb raider books when i see them cheap. same thought process as here, but I have fantasies of them being $5 books or $3 books you can sell in 10 book lots for $29.99....

I have a lot of crazy fantasies.

The plan would be

Yet.

--------

You can go to any good show and pick up 2 long boxes of dollar books that will eventually sell on ebay for $3 each if you want to list them individually. if you are already paying for a big ebay store subscription, maybe that makes a lot of sense. seems like a lot of work to me as you are clearing about $1.15 or so a book and every time you have to go through the hassle of packing a single book you made $1.15 on you will want to blow your brains out.

with that said, i buy some of the tomb raider books when i see them cheap. same thought process as here, but I have fantasies of them being $5 books or $3 books you can sell in 10 book lots for $29.99....

I'm sure most people have similar fantasies of making between $1-2 everytime they see a Tomb Raider comic. I can't think of any other fantasies one would have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-X-Men-115-1st-Negasonic-Teenage-Warhead-/121899135918?hash=item1c61c133ae%3Ag%3AlWUAAOSwFNZWxqFO&nma=true&si=r7XtBBwTcf%252BEXa3%252B7WPwul1lSMc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

thought this would be doing a bit better. some BINS in stores are going for more. i guess they haven't revamped the character in the comics to be like the movie.

Might have something to do with her appearing in only two panels before getting vaporized. But hey, its a first appearance and "death" in the same issue.

death in comics is a temporary condition. she appears in like 7-10 issues after this, right?

obviously they need to revamp her for any comic reader to care, but...

The plan would be

Yet.

--------

I'm sure most people have similar fantasies of making between $1-2 everytime they see a Tomb Raider comic. I can't think of any other fantasies one would have.

I'm an old man. Comics don't titilate my nether regions. Having a month where my wife does not scream at me about money does.

Edited by the blob

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-X-Men-115-1st-Negasonic-Teenage-Warhead-/121899135918?hash=item1c61c133ae%3Ag%3AlWUAAOSwFNZWxqFO&nma=true&si=r7XtBBwTcf%252BEXa3%252B7WPwul1lSMc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

thought this would be doing a bit better. some BINS in stores are going for more. i guess they haven't revamped the character in the comics to be like the movie.

What are thoughts on Rat Queens? I have the staples variant #1 and the regular. Seems like the variant is not doing as well as 6-9 months ago, but still doing alright (considering I got it for cover i can't complain), and the regular #1 bounces around between $5 and $15. I'd be really disappointed with $5.

Needs a little more aging? That's what I thought 6-9 months ago...

Exactly, so why take the chance on an auction? I think that people miss one good reason to BIN is that some buyers want it right away and don't want to play the auction waiting game. The Wolverine cover seems to be more popular too.

The plan would be

Yet.

--------

I'm an old man. Comics don't titilate my nether regions. Having a month where my wife does not scream at me about money does.

lol

--------

of course, that has not happened in the 10.5 years since my eldest was born, so maybe i should just accept the inevitable screaming.

and if it wasn't about money it would be about me being a smelly fat arse. it's always something.

Her powers were changed to reflect her name, the writers intentionally changed it to fit better for the movie.

I had np selling X-men 115s the week the movie came out.

Been pulling from $1 bins and Overstreet priced $3.00 BI bins in multiple states since the character's announcement. $15-25 with some $10 for low grades.

Hope you found one before it took off, even that other place C*&! says the roof on this one may go since all the BIN's dried up.

Kind of like the Campbell Spider-Man #2 too. But the A-Force is a great cover.

Hope you found one before it took off, even that other place C*&! says the roof on this one may go since all the BIN's dried up.

Kind of like the Campbell Spider-Man #2 too. But the A-Force is a great cover.

Only ones I found were 3 I ordered from midtown...I gambled at $20 each

No BINs left and check the other auctions...they all have a lot of interest. Probably low print run, hard to find, not many stores got it in and supposedly some were shorted. Plus it's a cool cover.