• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help finding sets...

4 posts in this topic

I just turned in for grading Star Wars: Boba Fett Wizard Half (gold issue) for grading but I can't seem to find it in the competitive sets.

Also I turned in Daredevil #1 Marvel Authentix B/W Variant (non-sketch version) to the signature series (Quesada, Palmiotti, and [fingers crossed, hopefully] Smith signed). I'm having the same problem tracking down this particular book as a competitive set.

Anybody know where I can find these books in the collector's society competitive sets?

Also I turned in Daredevil #1 Marvel Authentix B/W Variant (non-sketch version) to the signature series (Quesada, Palmiotti, and [fingers crossed, hopefully] Smith signed). I'm having the same problem tracking down this particular book as a competitive set.

I subbed a copy of the same book at NYCC - Kevin Smith, unfortunately, didn't do any signings during the show :(

There's a spot for this book in the Marvel Authentix set:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=527

I have to follow up with the invoice, but there was a (very) small chance there was a private signing with Kevin. Either way I wanted the Quesada and Palmiotti. I can hold graded comic until I can get another attempt at Kevin.

Regardless, thanks for the link!