• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men # 5 & 9, both CGC 8.5 with NO RESERVE & FREE SHIPPING

4 posts in this topic

That being said, I don't understand where everyone has been when I've been offering my books on the boards before sacrificing to the FeeBay Gods. Except for the AF 15 and JIM 83 no one has bit on any books I've listed here, and all except for one has ended up going for more on eBay than my asking price in the sales forum. (shrug)

I would much rather they go here for less total cash to people who actually appreciate the medium than the highest bidding fair-weather "collector" on the 'Bay. Minus the fees there is really no loss taken by accepting buyers here so to me it's a win-win, unfortunately my more recent postings had been hearing crickets instead of even low-ball counter-offers to what I believe were already attractive prices (all at least 10% below the most relevant GPA figures). :frustrated: