• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jungle drums

66 posts in this topic

In this thread I'll be listing some high grade Lorna the Jungle Girl, some Jungles with great Whitman covers, and rounding out the jungle theme, some so-called "men's sweat" magazines. I'll also toss in one or two surprises, so keep watching!

PLEASE READ THIS:

I am based in the UK. I am keeping shipping costs as low as I can though prices keep escalating seemingly month by month, and at these charges I am usually subsidising shipping. Here are the costs of shipping to the USA:

Raw comics: $8 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $18 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $20 uninsured, or $28 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

:takeit: wins over pm's.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way. (The only exception will be if I have made a significant error in grading.) I will not accept returns of CGC items.

Hope that's all clear but if you have any questions please ask them before buying, not after!

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT ONLY PLEASE!

No probies or trolls allowed. Everyone feel free to hang out, but bring your own beer and pizza.