• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candy costs money, and that makes for a Long Halloween...

95 posts in this topic

Here we are on a holiday...the Norris that lives where my heart should beat sez..."sell something kid...stick it to 'em while they are all nostalgic on the Halloween thing." So matching hallucination to actual behavior, we have an auction. :whee:

:gossip: It's like a roundhouse kick to your wallet, so totally Chuck approved (thumbs u

And who would want to celebrate this holiday, without Holiday??? This book has costumes galore...the whole Bats Gallery of ne'er-do-wells, plus Alfred hooks up with a dancer named Rio. :whistle:

Thanks for looking, and helping to fund Snake Eyes Acquisitions, LLC :insane:

So on to the auction rules...to keep things interesting...

1. Bids must be made in $1 increments only (so add $1 to the previous bid for all the Math challenged folks). So the bidding will literally start at a dollar, and go up by $1 with each bid...if you want to raise it $5, you gots to put in five posts...but here is the kicker...

2. Each post MUST include some sort of different Halloween picture, joke, video, or reference...if it is absent (or too damn obscure for my little brain), then the bid will be invalidated by your friendly OP...namely me, myself, and Chuck :sumo:

2a. Hopefully this makes for a fun thread with lots of goofy posts, and some entertaining reading while we are handing out candy to the kids tonight...

3. Auction ends once there has been two minutes with no bids (soft close) after midnight CST tonight...no Halloween, no thread...poof and go bye sez Chuck :ohnoez:

4. Payment through paypal, check, US Postal money order, or cash (your risk :eek: ) accepted.

5. Slipcase will ship in a $10 priority box, and this amount will be added to the final bid price

6. :gossip: Buy it now price...$60 shipped