• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candy costs money, and that makes for a Long Halloween...

95 posts in this topic

Mexican food in Detroit?!?! hm

tumblr_lp9s2gJH951qhgj1bo1_400.jpg

$32

The Mexican part of town is near the bridge to Canada. We have many authentic Mexican restaurants. I'd highly recommend most of them. The waitresses are pretty cute too. But the girlfriend always requests "Esta-bomb's" section. (shrug)

lol

As for the question about minty corners, the best I can tell you is they sure look good to me. However, the original celephane is still on the item so I cannot pull out the book...possible there is some sort of small printers defect in there, but I doubt it (thumbs u

Let's call it Halloween Mint...the kissing cousin to Near Mint :ohnoez:

personalized-halloween-candy-tins-250.jpg

40 bucks

jackskellington.jpg

Great pic, and I would love to take an extra one of your dollars...but the current bid has to be $39.

chucknorrisfacts_20070830110946.jpg

High bid still at $38 with comix4fun

:gossip: you can just repost with the $39 if you like, since the pic is already in place (thumbs u

Best thread ever!

:applause:

I agree. It's shown us wonders that many thought were just legend, and ghost story...like the inside of G-man's wallet! :ohnoez: