• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many trick or treaters paid you visit?

93 posts in this topic

A little less then last year, but close. A little over 400+ kids and adult trick or treaters. I don't mind the ones who bring there one year old, but the adults, well they are just sad.

We warned our new neighbor that we get hundreds every year. He thought he was ready, but he ran out. My other neighbor ran out around 360. We still have some candy left. All of which I don't eat. lol

we had 2 groups of 2 kids, so a total of 4.

might be the most we have had in the twenty years we have lived here.

most years we ended up going somewhere since there was no reason to stay home for nobody

Here are my first trick or treaters..I liked his cool treat bag..so I asked him to pose his zombie friend got in too..his parents were dressed as "Teen Wolf" and a Gorilla. The little Army dud came back later and his dad out of costume ..says "hey bud you already went there" The little boy reached into my candy bin and said "I needs more sugar" I was like it's cool you have the most awesome goodie bag so you deserve it..

Then there is my corner neighbor's granddaughter..who was a smurf. When I spied her costume I ran into the house and grabbed some high end makeup that was done "smurfy" and gave her smurfette lipgloss and candy. She thought I must have been magic to guess she was going to be a smurf..but really I just happen to have a case of makeup from that line I used to sell on Ebay so she got lucky..

Then this character wa spotted down the street and I told Dice to STAY OFF MY LAWN and that Sadie was my smurfy friend and I would kick his butt (just kidding I am just giving dice carp)

And my first Super hero of the night..Batgirl in pink

117063.jpg.47b3e9e340d42b2b4eb1d65a7aed25b5.jpg

117064.jpg.797aba007207817455bbd474f72f0991.jpg

117065.jpg.a4a94f9631f51838e649e75ce4295197.jpg

117066.jpg.2d5b9d0c215fee66a07f7a67a722b3fb.jpg