• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Books - Starting with a bunch of $3 books

34 posts in this topic

I think I am done for the night - thank you all for the purchases and comments (worship)

I will be listing more (probably Wednesday) - until then, here is an update with what is remaining.

Let's take a $0.50 off the $3 books, $0.25 off the $1 books listed, and 10% of the higher priced books.

All are complete readers @ $3/ea

th_MSH1.jpg th_NickFury11.jpg th_NickFury13-1.jpg th_SGT-1.jpg th_ST165.jpg th_Sub3.jpg th_Sub7.jpg th_Tales63.jpg th_Tales98.jpg th_Thor167.jpg

All are complete readers @ $1/ea

th_GR4.jpg th_Thor267.jpg

I also have The Shadow (DC) #3 & 11 that I cannot find the scans for at $1/ea

Small Key Readers @ $15/ea

ASM #42 (cover loose but attached at both staples)

th_ASM42.jpg

Doctor Strange #169(#1) [top staple rusty and water damage - can't believe I spent $18 on this!] $8

Marvel Premiere #3 $5

th_DS169.jpg th_MP3.jpg

So these were a purchase on these boards some time ago - needless to say, I was BS when these came in.

$3/ea or take them all for $28 (I'm out quite a bit on these...)

th_ASTKazar9.jpg th_ASTKazar10.jpg th_ASTKazar11.jpg th_ASTKazar12.jpg th_ASTKazar13.jpg th_ASTKazar14.jpg th_ASTKazar15.jpg th_ASTKazar16.jpg th_ASTKazar17.jpg th_ASTKazar18.jpg th_ASTKazar19.jpg th_ASTKazar20.jpg