• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another 30 in 30

2 posts in this topic

It's just like a band aid....rip it off.

A year ago I decided to attempt to write 30 journals in 30 days. It was an experiment that I succeeded in. I am wondering if I can do it again. I have been writing more this year than I did last year. I have many ideas of what I want to write about and have a small list of subject matter based off the titles I created. I guess this time is to see if my grammar has improved (god knows my typing skills have not)

I hope the subjects I picked will be of interest (I am also up for some ideas). I also hope that my CGC collection will grow. At the moment I have a total of eighteen books out and hope to have them back by the end of the year. I am still procrastinating with my first fifty to send in (lack of money helps that procrastination even with the help of my Dad). I picked up some Ka-Zar but don't know why. I watched Paul from CGC unslab MY ASM #129 for an additional signature and found something else to take my moey. Some major auctions are coming up in November. One with Action Comics #1 and the other with Showcase Comics #22, both in a 9.0

At this moment....this very moment I am waiting for Fed-Ex to drop off my new USP port for my internet service since I am having so much difficulty getting online. Which only makes doing a journal everyday for the next 30 days a trifle harder. I was in bed but thought I heard the door and decided to check the status of my one invoice with my ASM #129 on it and to my surprise it is marked.....Graded.

I still have yet to check allowing the excitement to escalate...and even the fear. What will it be. Are getting signatures on already graded books better than purchasing signature series books? I have had this book for a long time and shows I could have taken better care of my collection. Or I can wait till the book is at my door and allow the fear to never open the box.

Whether I check or not...I'll know in the next few moments what I decide to do. You won't know till tomorrow.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb

Wow, I guess we'll have to start referring to Tnerb as the master of journal suspense. I hope you decide to check the grade and that it is, at least, still a 9.4 but upgraded to the White pages designation it had back when it was a 9.2. Good luck to you bud and I'm looking forward to seeing some posted images once the book is back in your hands!