• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard 1/2 issues to be added

1 post in this topic

I'm looking to get some Wizard half issues added to the registry. The title is Star Wars Boba Fett 1/2. I was offered through Wizard Magazine in both regular and gold foil editions. It came out December of 1997. Carlos Ezquerra art Tim Bradstreet cover.

I think Wizard released other 1/2 books over time separate from their ace editions. Could you help me find the place to list my book as a competitive set or is there a way to get this listed as a new set?

!BIZDUsgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmU)7+BJNiUH7R5w~~_35.JPG

---

If the subject of needing more than two variants to start a set then this might be better placed in the Dark Horse series titled "Star Wars: Boba Fett". It is a three issue series that according to coimicspriceguide.com includes the two half Wizard Magazine variants. (Making the set count at 5 books)

If you are a member to the site, the books are listed here: http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.aspx?QDbQenZCGFcDC%2bmnjNj9uud1b5Jnq2Lls%2f2XnfmTD6s%3d