• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Holla!!

Holla! Indeed.

Just checked the poll...5 out of 32 voters actually think this j-hole was right.

It's either lead paint or the decline of the nuclear family..either way 5 out of 32 people don't know which way is up.

Sad.

And now we know who to point fingers at for the thread lockage or deletion at this point.

Thanks, oh possessor of the itchy anus.

In

We had a real shot at making it to Friday too.

You only get one shot at immortality...if that.

Hey if Burt can run around here naked, I think it is fine for miss Upton to have on a sheer......thingy

As soon as your screen name turns green your position will carry some weight on this topic.

Hey if Burt can run around here naked, I think it is fine for miss Upton to have on a sheer......thingy

You would think so..but no it is prurient and you will soon be wiped from the boards you scoundrel!! The PTB will not permit such boobieness on this chat board.. :ohnoez:

As soon as your screen name turns green your position will carry some weight on this topic.

If anything else turns green, hit it with a hammer or seek medical attention immediately.

Holla!!

Holla! Indeed.

Just checked the poll...5 out of 32 voters actually think this j-hole was right.

It's either lead paint or the decline of the nuclear family..either way 5 out of 32 people don't know which way is up.

Sad.

One thing with polls is that you don't have to be a member. You also don't have to be signed in to vote either.

It's not the most scientific thing.

His board name is chunkybutt..I am sure he is carrying enough weight already..

I'm just saying

Probably not the best idea...