• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

After you...

Me first

Impeach O'bama

Rush Limbaugh for president

Impeaching is racist

That's how Clinton got over on people..actually I think his situation was a littttttle different...he came out on top... ;) ..or so I heard

It's a shame what the media is doing to Cain. What Clinton did was way worse and no one cared. And on the White House desk...

NOW we're making progress.

This thread has nips, cracks, masking, merkins, gherkins, shurikens, politics, religion, the mentally challenged, polls, pols, poles, and so much more.

It can't escape the lock much longer.

OK Sister...your a girl right?

My a girl ? or your a girl?...or even our a girl?

I've noticed a common thread in all the pictures you've posted...why is that?

i think i know where this going lol

To where all miserable threads go to die a ssssslow painful death?

I don't think a death could be more slow or painful than this one...it's been dying for days.

OK Sister...your a girl right?

My a girl ? or your a girl?...or even our a girl?

I've noticed a common thread in all the pictures you've posted...why is that?

i think i know where this going lol

To where all miserable threads go to die a ssssslow painful death?

I don't think a death could be more slow or painful than this one...it's been dying for days.

Perfect!

I was looking for one I remember from a Mel Brooks movie...the Buffy one is a classic.

:applause:

Over 2000 posts in less than 4 days.

That's got to be a record for the most things said without actually saying anything.

Epic_Boobies.jpg

That's either a 500 gallon oil drum or the shortest DD-packing girl in the world.

One word..

EPIC!!

oh my God!!!!!

I'd like to think it was God...but most likely it was Thomas Cronin and Frank Gerow.

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

After you...

Me first

Impeach O'bama

Rush Limbaugh for president

Impeaching is racist

illegal aliens cannot be impeached :preach:

perhaps Ron Paul, who cares about the USA, will do a better job.

As alot of you know, I had my AF 15, CGC 1.0 on auction this past week on ebay, no reserve. Anyways the guy who one the auction is a boardie, on here. He PM, me saying that he was really interested in the AF 15, He made an offer of $2,750, but told me he wanted to make payments. I declined because I wanted the money all at once. So I told him to bid on it, via ebay, and If he won I would gave in three days to evantually pay for it. So after he won the book on ebay, he complained that he over paid for the book. So I knew that the deal was no longer vaild. In the end he pulled out of the deal, meanwhile I now have to call ebay and explain to them with happend, and try to re-coop my listing fees. Im unhappy and dissapointed that someone would bid on something and not pay for it, and pull out of the deal.

perhaps the notify button hasn't been hit, yet. (shrug)

this apparent defamation of character must not go unpunished.

As alot of you know, I had my AF 15, CGC 1.0 on auction this past week on ebay, no reserve. Anyways the guy who one the auction is a boardie, on here. He PM, me saying that he was really interested in the AF 15, He made an offer of $2,750, but told me he wanted to make payments. I declined because I wanted the money all at once. So I told him to bid on it, via ebay, and If he won I would gave in three days to evantually pay for it. So after he won the book on ebay, he complained that he over paid for the book. So I knew that the deal was no longer vaild. In the end he pulled out of the deal, meanwhile I now have to call ebay and explain to them with happend, and try to re-coop my listing fees. Im unhappy and dissapointed that someone would bid on something and not pay for it, and pull out of the deal.

That sounds so familiar. I'd hit the Mod Button myself but I can't remember what thread it's in.

That sounds so familiar. I'd hit the Mod Button myself but I can't remember what thread it's in.

there's one in every thread. IIRC, this one is on page 6. (thumbs u