• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Listen you obviously are pretty clueless..but if you WANT to SELL the book all you had to do was say "pay" and like he said he was making arrangments to PAY you for said book..

But you basically said "Oh well if you think you paid too much then I can offer it to someone else"

Which is not him refusing to pay..it is you saying "oh I can offer it to someone else" and doing so..

he offered to pay you within 3 days which is fabulous..seriously how many Ebayers have had that one guy that strings you around for weeks on end promising to pay then he backs out..

YOU offered him the out and he took it..now you are whining about it..

and making it seem like HE is the bad guy for taking you up on what you offered to do..

This makes you not in the right to complain and whine about it now...

All kidding and joking aside I did nothing wrong...Lemonman won my AF 15 that I had listed on ebay....he complained about the price right after the auction that he over paid for the book MAYBE he want to flip the book??..so I PM him and asked if your not happy then I will offer it to the next guy...so he said I'll talk to my bother and ask if can come up with some of money. So the next day he PM me and told me sorry for the confusion give to the other guy. So my qustion to lemonman why did you or your brother bid on a book you really didnt want, also you didnt have a problem buying the book with payment plan.

He posted in a thread that he thought he over paid....not that he wasn't going to pay.

Simple fact...if you didn't tell him he didn't have to buy the book he never gave ANY indication that he wasn't going to buy the book.

The PMs are listed in this thread. We ALL saw them.

If you can't figure out what you did wrong here, that the sale not going through was 100% your fault, then you have no business buying or selling anything. This is as simple, straightforward and easy to understand as it gets.

You shouldn't make offers that are insincere, to seem like a good guy, if you didn't want the person to take you up on the offer and if you are going to do what you did here.

You created this entire situation.

He said in his PM "I will pay you in 3-4 days if that's ok." You responded "OK Cool".

If you would have left it at that he would already have the book, you would already have the money, and the people on this board would have been spared your world class exhibition of obtuseness.

All kidding and joking aside I did nothing wrong...Lemonman won my AF 15 that I had listed on ebay....he complained about the price right after the auction that he over paid for the book MAYBE he want to flip the book??..so I PM him and asked if your not happy then I will offer it to the next guy...so he said I'll talk to my bother and ask if can come up with some of money. So the next day he PM me and told me sorry for the confusion give to the other guy. So my qustion to lemonman why did you or your brother bid on a book you really didnt want, also you didnt have a problem buying the book with payment plan.

0a5a1cbe.jpg

I don't think you can afford being an inch shorter. :baiting:

I am keeping all the inches that matter. :acclaim:

With so few to keep track of every inch matters. :baiting:

You've been on the metric system too long.

You would do well to switch. 10>3 ;)

only as a number... 10 = 3 after the smoke clears.....

I prefer to use landmarks for size comparison...."big around as a beer can" works.

You can wrap it around a beer can? (shrug)

You dudes should kiss and make up. <3

I loves me some Jeff...he knows that.

If there is anyone I can :baiting: without worrying if he'll take it seriously it's Chris. :cloud9:

I prefer to use landmarks for size comparison...."big around as a beer can" works.

If there is anyone I can :baiting: without worrying if he'll take it seriously it's Chris. :cloud9:

You can talk about my Don Johnson anytime you wish!

Also OP being a CGC stockholder and all have you happen to buy anymore sweet Kirby sketches, list anymore comics that you are wondering if it is a sweet deal or not when you are really spamming your own auctions, or ever get those Spidey comics signed by Ditko because you have his address? I heard if you tell him you are a CGC stockholder he will not only sign it but even sketch something on the cover.

You can talk about my Don Johnson anytime you wish!

Johnson?

Well you can call me Ray

or you can call me Jay

or you can call me Johnny...

pc1009 please delete your account and never post on these boards again. Thanks

Ho boy! Now you've done it. :fear: Lockage!!!!!

Can I earn some sweet points?

No soup for you!

pc1009 please delete your account and never post on these boards again. Thanks

Ho boy! Now you've done it. :fear: Lockage!!!!!

Can I earn some sweet points?

if you cause the lock and are one of the last 3 posters, you'll lose points.

Thanks to you, I believe the heat is off of me. :acclaim: