• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

The moderators have sent me here to lock down this thread.

As of now, you may not post in it again.

It is officially locked.

xoxo,

Team Admin :sumo:

good luck with that

You are in violation of moderatory odors. Your post has been reported. :sumo:

The moderators have sent me here to lock down this thread.

As of now, you may not post in it again.

It is officially locked.

xoxo,

Team Admin :sumo:

good luck with that

You are in violation of moderatory odors. Your post has been reported. :sumo:

Dude I have been to SDCC,MidOhio CC ,MoKan Con, ChicagoCon..

If I can stand the fanboys there with odors i am sure Arch and the other mods will be no problem..

I bet you Arch even uses soap..maybe even deoderant..a splash of cologne..

I heard he doesn't even collect comics..he spends his money on fabric softeners and detergents used to wash HIS clothes..

geesh you'd think everyone but you and I had plans or somethin'

wait

No. I'm going to bed. You enjoy your conversation with yourself, Calette. :whee:

WTF restraining order? for threatening to put an evil monkey in Dice's closet...

application for restraining order complaintant states that Not*Sure* has made threats against Dice X stating that she will in fact put and EVIL monkey in his closet Dice X further states that he is in fear of said evil monkey and wishes to avoid any contact with Not*Sure* as he has been afraid of evil monkey and it would make it difficult to sleep knowing said evil monkey was in his closet...

this is getting out of hand..

It's not so crazy, the Jay Leno show talked about a lady putting one on her daughter's boyfriend because he said he put an incantation on her so she would always be in Love with him..."I knew she couldn't have liked your dumb azz that much.."

True story