• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

My friend was selling at the show.

I normally don't dive too deep in the long boxes,kinda stay with the wall books.I really wanted to buy today,I think I went through everyones long boxes and found nothing that was interesting,to me.I did see a nice House of Secrets 92 in VFish grade,but I already own two of em.Then there was a guy who was selling only PGX slabs,didn't even bother with them.

What??

Earlier you said you would leave the boards if the poll voted against you. Why are you still here?

Now if you would just simply admit that you gave the buyer a valid out, the buyer validly took the out, and that you apologize for starting this thread without mentioning that, then we can all just move along.

And we may actually start to have the beginnings of a glean of respect for you and you may, over time, eventually be accepted here with vigor.

But as it is now you are pariah.

And don't say "What is pariah". It is this:

pariah [pəˈraɪə ˈpærɪə]

n

1. (Sociology) a social outcast

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pariah

:hi: