• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

There used to be a show out here called Dr. Dimento,they would always play parodies of songs.Weird Al Yankovich got his start there. (thumbs u

I remember .

I was an adult during Dr. Dimento.

Reminds me of the Dennis Erectus days.

Possibly Marilyn Manson's father.

Marilyn+Manson+(a+preto+e+branco).jpg

Highly doubt Tiny was Marilyn Mansons father,for one thing Tiny was extremely germ phobic and never had sex with his common law wife miss Kitty.

Yeah...he had a few issues. :)

I remember Johnny Carson had fun with him.

I dought it..

Going by the "Urban Dictionary" definition for dought....I have no doubt about that.

"Dought" Defined

Dought

-an insufficiently_thoughtful_person,someone with no understanding of anything what so ever.

-a overall stupid person, seems to feature no itellegence (sic) what so ever.

-a person who does idiotical (sic) things with no understanding of their actions.

The quote is word for word..with their mistakes included. That makes it even better.

You can't make this stuff up folks...it just writes itself.

When I was a smartass 12 year old, I kept using the word "sarcastical"...despite being corrected by my family members more than once...

True story.

There used to be a show out here called Dr. Dimento,they would always play parodies of songs.Weird Al Yankovich got his start there. (thumbs u

I remember .

I don't know Dennis Erectus. Maybe a regional thing. Do you remember when The Big Mattress first aired?

I remember .

I don't know Dennis Erectus. Maybe a regional thing. Do you remember when The Big Mattress first aired?

I'm not familiar with that. Dennis Erectus was a DJ in the SF Bay area in the 70s who was eventually pulled of the air for decency violations.

I remember .

I'm not familiar with that. Dennis Erectus was a DJ in the SF Bay area in the 70s who was eventually pulled of the air for decency violations.

Makes sense. The Big Mattress was Charles Laquidara who started that show in 1969 on WBCN in Boston. WBCN was to radio what The Cambridge Phoenix was to newspapers.during the same time period (The Cambridge Phoenix to ultimately become The Real Paper - and getting somewhat watered down as time went on.)

When I was a smartass 12 year old, I kept using the word "sarcastical"...despite being corrected by my family members more than once...

True story.

That's almost a sniglet.

I'm going to use that repeatedly at work tonight to see if anyone corrects me.

I thought the only thing 12 year olds did was to lock themselves in their mom's bathroom for hours to read the JC Penny catalog. Sometimes I would take the one that was from 5 years back, just for kicks

True story

I thought the only thing 12 year olds did was to lock themselves in their mom's bathroom for hours to read the JC Penny catalog. Sometimes I would take the one that was from 5 years back, just for kicks

True story

christmas catologs? great stuff in the later 60's,early 70's