• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

a635a4d0.jpg

A White Breasted Nuthatch.

And you thought comic nerds were horny. We pale in comparison to the Ornithologists.

For some reason I was reminded of that scene in Weeds where Andy and Doug are arguing over whether this certain patch of skin is called the Taint or The Runway.

a635a4d0.jpg

And you thought comic nerds were horny. We pale in comparison to the Ornithologists.

For some reason I was reminded of that scene in Weeds where Andy and Doug are arguing over whether this certain patch of skin is called the Taint or The Runway.

I'd post the video, but I'd end up in the cell next to Chunk.

a635a4d0.jpg

:lol:

I watched religiously until it became too ridiculous. It was already ridiculous, but I checked out after the Mexican Drug Lord's baby thing.

a635a4d0.jpg

:lol:

I watched religiously until it became too ridiculous. It was already ridiculous, but I checked out after the Mexican Drug Lord's baby thing.

I agree. The show is totally ridiculous. But it has it's funny moments. Kevin Nealon is hilarious.

I simply want IBTL points. That's all.

I will not post potential thread stopping images. I will not post potential thread stopping videos. I will not post potential thread stopping words.

I simply and purely want IBTL points.

that's eggsactly what the other posters in this thread want as well. Points. That's also the reason this thread is not getting locked.

The mods have just read my post and are dying to post this:

^^

I will not post potential thread stopping images. I will not post potential thread stopping videos. I will not post potential thread stopping words.

You get negative points for saying that. :makepoint:

that's eggsactly what the other posters in this thread want as well. Points. That's also the reason this thread is not getting locked.

^^

You get negative points for saying that. :makepoint:

^^

Haha! Okay, that made me laugh. You're another boardie I'd like to meet one day. (thumbs u