• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

That is amazing!!! (worship)(worship) HUGE bulbs..I hadn't seen them things in years, and when I did see it, it was at a strip joint in Vegas.....that my friend is damn cool. It's a Chimera XM2500L Also known in photography as the "light of lights", only 1000 of those were made..NICE!!! (worship)

Another acid flashback, eh?

It was that... Or ... Them chiggo biggos maite!

That is amazing!!! (worship)(worship) HUGE bulbs..I hadn't seen them things in years, and when I did see it, it was at a strip joint in Vegas.....that my friend is damn cool. It's a Chimera XM2500L Also known in photography as the "light of lights", only 1000 of those were made..NICE!!! (worship)

Those chiggo biggos are quite lethal.

Those chiggo biggos are quite lethal.

And according to wiki... They are rated among the sweetest tasting.. Only third, two places behind some chick named Lovato... "taste test suggest hints of south Bavarian honey smoked ham..." ... Mmm yummy

So is this thread going to be used for the overflow from deleted threads?

That was actually the most intellectually stimulating conversation that Comics General has seen in years.

So is this thread going to be used for the overflow from deleted threads?

That was actually the most intellectually stimulating conversation that Comics General has seen in years.

That's because it was full of intellectuals.

This abomination has tarnished the reputation of one member, attempted to tarnish the reputation of a different member, gotten a member a strike, caused endless cases of rectal itch, possibly been impregnated by Justin Bieber, got Lindsey to violate parol, shot J.R., failed chemistry, and is still going.

Have the mods have no heart. For the love of all that is good and right, put this old dog out of her misery.

Kill Me

Just a little backstory. Upon reading this post I thought of Arnold in Predator, covered in mud, yelling kill me now, kill me. I thought it would be cute if I posted a mud covered Arnold, so I googled Predator kill me now, and what I found was so, so, so much better. Enjoy.

89526c94.jpg

This abomination has tarnished the reputation of one member, attempted to tarnish the reputation of a different member, gotten a member a strike, caused endless cases of rectal itch, possibly been impregnated by Justin Bieber, got Lindsey to violate parol, shot J.R., failed chemistry, and is still going.

Have the mods have no heart. For the love of all that is good and right, put this old dog out of her misery.

0a00e6ab-4de4-4c40-8f23-f63253f84581.jpgoldyeller.jpg