• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I can see how that could happen..stupid baby..

but at least you aren't whining about it and slandering the baby..you just ate him and poof problem solved..

I am all for yummy solutions that don't make me look like a creaky knob in front of the entire world.

Post all of it dude.

You posted this post in response to yourself...which is not a problem in and of itself...unless you then begin arguing with yourself.

Carry on.

PS...Still your fault.

:roflmao:

I can see how that could happen..stupid baby..

but at least you aren't whining about it and slandering the baby..you just ate him and poof problem solved..

I am all for yummy solutions that don't make me look like a creaky knob in front of the entire world.

and positive truths!!!

You guys give this a rest ...sheesh

Don't you have more strike worthy images to post? lol

PS...If the OP keeps throwing em down the middle we'll keep knocking them outta the yard.

I would like to post in this thread.

Please post in this thread. You are most welcome to. You are so welcome to that I am taking the time to write this customized invitation for you to post in this thread and express any thoughts or ideas you may have about this topic or about any other topics that happen to pass through your mind as you ponder your next post in this thread but please also take some time to seek nourishment and perhaps imbibe in imbibales whilst posting here as the imbibables can make for interesting, nay heady postings which will enamor you to us in ways hitherto unconceived yet previously perceived by them that seek not only the light but the diminished light which, unto itself, while seen by some as unfulfilling, many here seek as not only means to entertainment but, via ocular demonstration, have determined a preference for such proclivities.

Please post in this thread. You are most welcome to. You are so welcome to that I am taking the time to write this customized invitation for you to post in this thread and express any thoughts or ideas you may have about this topic or about any other topics that happen to pass through your mind as you ponder your next post in this thread but please also take some time to seek nourishment and perhaps imbibe in imbibales whilst posting here as the imbibables can make for interesting, nay heady postings which will enamor you to us in ways hitherto unconceived yet previously perceived by them that seek not only the light but the diminished light which, unto itself, while seen by some as unfulfilling, many here seek as not only means to entertainment but, via ocular demonstration, have determined a preference for such proclivities.

Ok.

Ok.

That is the best answer you could have given! Proof of your worth!

Come, express yourself. Join us. Yes. Join us.

Ok.

That is the best answer you could have given! Proof of your worth!

Come, express yourself. Join us. Yes. Join us.

Ok.

It looks like it, but I don't think that's a run-on sentence. Wow!

well, maybe it is.... :insane:

I think of it as more "Poe-esque". And it is not run on. It s a single. albeit long, sentence, to which I readily admit stealing Poe's "ocular demonstration" form his excellent work THE GOLD BUG, that is meant to convey in many words, ideas and perceptions oft' not fully expressed by the ...

aww the heck with it. But it is not run on.