• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

When fingh said he was hammered drunk that it was it for me.

I just enjoyed a liquid lunch hour.

I figure I'm halfway through the workweek & well screw it.

I asked some staff to bring a bottle over to my building so I can top off the afternoon & then passout in my sweet office recliner.

If funny that he was willing to pay 2750.00 in payments. But after he won the auction he only wanted to spend 2500.00 but blame his brother.

I see you have chosen the Board Gang Bang.

My sympathies. :ohnoez:

I swear to God if you mess with my afternoon's entertainment (by trying to end it) I will bid on your ebay auctions and then express mild disdain when I win, until you deed over your house to me out of guilt.

It's only 10 in the morning for me so I have yet to start up my Righteous Indignation Motor. Once that warms up, my burning desire for Brilliant Witticisms Mechanism will kick in and we can goad the poor son of a person_without_enough_empathy that started this disaster into denials of Rtheda proportions.

Deal?

:whee:

If funny that he was willing to pay 2750.00 in payments. But after he won the auction he only wanted to spend 2500.00 but blame his brother.

I swear to God if you mess with my afternoon's entertainment (by trying to end it) I will bid on your ebay auctions and then express mild disdain when I win, until you deed over your house to me out of guilt.

It's only 10 in the morning for me so I have yet to start up my Righteous Indignation Motor. Once that warms up, my burning desire for Brilliant Witticisms Mechanism will kick in and we can goad the poor son of a person_without_enough_empathy that started this disaster into denials of Rtheda proportions.

Deal?

:whee:

Sweet!!!

We can tag team it...I will grab some lunch, and you keep him in a figure four until I get back.

:slapfight:

What do want me to say...buy it or i'll kick you .

I understand where you're coming from, but it seems you threw in the white towel pretty quick, which is your choice of coarse and seemed like a cool move on your part... but then why make this thread when he accepts your offer?

I've had books sell at over their value in auctions, It's a good chance if I offered to refund the money some would have surely taken me up on it. For all the books i've lost money on, if i end up making money on some ---geez, that's life.

BTW - not that it matters, but the 'ole "my cousins brother was doing my bidding for me while I was at wallmart" is about as old as "the dog ate my homework" - - nobody buys it.

You're probably better off passing it on. Sorry about all the confusion.

Why waste time starting this thread. Whats to gain?? OP only exposed himself as a

Did OP really think this would get past The Board Police (tsk)

No need to bother the Board Police on this one, the Village Idiot could have figured it out.

If that were the case, he wouldn't have started this thread.

Someone starts a thread with AF15 in the title and people go Huh? What? You add in the words DeadBeat and you have a panic on theFourth of July

are we gonna need a bigger boat..?

BAAAAA DUM

BAAAAAA DUM

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM

DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am working on the quit-claim deed right now... :cry:

PC1009 COME BACK!!!

The new gif you added was fun, for about 2 posts, then my adblocker ate it :P

You're lucky - my Safari hangs up on every thread that it's in when I try to scroll!