• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

well, maybe it is.... :insane:

I think of it as more "Poe-esque". And it is not run on. It s a single. albeit long, sentence, to which I readily admit stealing Poe's "ocular demonstration" form his excellent work THE GOLD BUG, that is meant to convey in many words, ideas and perceptions oft' not fully expressed by the ...

aww the heck with it. But it is not run on.

Please accept my bow (as in bow-wow). (worship)

well, maybe it is.... :insane:

I think of it as more "Poe-esque". And it is not run on. It s a single. albeit long, sentence, to which I readily admit stealing Poe's "ocular demonstration" form his excellent work THE GOLD BUG, that is meant to convey in many words, ideas and perceptions oft' not fully expressed by the ...

aww the heck with it. But it is not run on.

Please accept my bow (as in bow-wow). (worship)

Please accept my yow (as in me-yow). :foryou:

Or rather still is.

Not to mention that it was symptomatic of the forum's mores as a whole, and everyone involved was a dork.

It's a microcosm of the world as we know it.

Indeed. Although I should hasten to add that I'm only sitting in judgment and have no part in this thread per se.

Or rather still is.

Not to mention that it was symptomatic of the forum's mores as a whole, and everyone involved was a dork.

Indeed. Although I should hasten to add that I'm only sitting in judgment and have no part in this thread per se.

Conscientious objector, get off your Moral high horse and come play in the sandbox.

Or rather still is.

Conscientious objector, get off your Moral high horse and come play in the sandbox.

I reserve the right to remain in my ivory tower.

Or rather still is.

I reserve the right to remain in my ivory tower.

Elephant Man.

This thread would have never happend if.....paid for the book.

Or, if you had been born with a common sense gene and never had started this unnecessary thread.