• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Did you expect Anna Kournikova level beauty???

NO one expects Anna Kournikova level beauty!

AnnaKournikova.jpg

Not even Anna...I don't think she's looked that good in years...still pretty...just not Ka-BOOM!

Anna-Kournikova-is-joining-the-next-US-season-of-The-Biggest-Loser.jpg

Anna will ALWAYS be Ka-boom level of hotness!!!

Hottest girl that has EVER lived bar none! :gossip:

Photobucket

Anna with and without makeup.

Still, she's not a 1.0.

I have yet to see a bad picture of Monica Belluci. She makes every other glamour diva look like a 1.0

:devil:

Photobucket

Do I get to keep my house now??

If we make it to Friday...pc1009 may offer you his house...just don't take him up on it.

Yes I did give lemonhead an out....but the right thing to say was...Im the highest bidder and i'll buy the book. Not ohh just pass it on to the next guy.

I always pay my purchases even when I have doubts (second or third doubts)

BUT if they seller ever said if you don't want it I can sell it to next bidder I always took it.

YOU SCREWED UP NOT HIM

You wanted to offer him a chance to back out so you looked like a good guy but inside you didn't want him to take it, that way if he complained on here about the price you had the protection of saying " HEY I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO BACK OUT"

Let make this a move thead...

Where shall we move to?

I say we head on over to "Ishouldn'thavemadethisthread Town". It's right next to "Thickasawall" Ville.

Even the way she looks without makeup I'd still hit it. But then I have really low standards. Pretty much a heartbeat & a hole and I'm good.

I think I will use that when my wife and I renew our vows. :luhv:

lol

Did you expect Anna Kournikova level beauty???

NO one expects Anna Kournikova level beauty!

AnnaKournikova.jpg

Not even Anna...I don't think she's looked that good in years...still pretty...just not Ka-BOOM!

Anna-Kournikova-is-joining-the-next-US-season-of-The-Biggest-Loser.jpg

Anna will ALWAYS be Ka-boom level of hotness!!!

Hottest girl that has EVER lived bar none! :gossip:

Photobucket

Anna with and without makeup.

Still, she's not a 1.0.

I have yet to see a bad picture of Monica Belluci. She makes every other glamour diva look like a 1.0

:devil:

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

Even the way she looks without makeup I'd still hit it. But then I have really low standards. Pretty much a heartbeat & a hole and I'm good.

I think I will use that when my wife and I renew our vows. :luhv:

lol

20th Anniversary is the "heartbeat and a hole" one right?

:)

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

Isn't she like 14???

:fear:

Sucking something he was HMMM

9894-yoda_large.jpg