• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lemonman5, stick around

78 posts in this topic

Buncha dorks.

First, you're willing to trash Lemonparty, then you're throwing yourselves in front of the bullets to save him...?

lol

And yes...yes I DID just mix my metaphors.

And 75% of you don't even know how....

:insane:

I hope this was a Freudian slip of sorts. Please don't Google this.

Buncha dorks.

First, you're willing to trash Lemonparty, then you're throwing yourselves in front of the bullets to save him...?

lol

I hope this was a Freudian slip of sorts. Please don't Google this.

lol

Ask Dice about it.

Buncha dorks.

lol

I'm use to being from the 99%, but at 75% I guess I'm now part of a more elite group, with more privileges... I'm coming up in the world... Yeahy me!!

I appreciate the effort everyone. I'll stick around. What bothered me most was that people were bashing on me all over the board (including threads I posted in), without learning the full story. I know I'm partially to blame here, but I just didn't think I deserved the full pitchfork treatment.

I appreciate the effort everyone. I'll stick around. What bothered me most was that people were bashing on me all over the board (including threads I posted in), without learning the full story. I know I'm partially to blame here, but I just didn't think I deserved the full pitchfork treatment.

Your no Angel inspite of all that's been done. I would not appreciate it if a fellow boardie bid on my stuff on ebay and started with the cat, brother, whatever BS lame excuses available. And yes I would probly let you wiggle out to and perhaps make mention of your ways here. PC1000 took it to far as to call you a dead beat, a dumb azz yes, but had he stuck you to pay, then most likely you'd fit the title.

Your no Angel inspite of all that's been done. I would not appreciate it if a fellow boardie bid on my stuff on ebay and started with the cat, brother, whatever BS lame excuses available. And yes I would probly let you wiggle out to and perhaps make mention of your ways here. PC1000 took it to far as to call you a dead beat, a dumb azz yes, but had he stuck you to pay, then most likely you'd fit the title.

Absolutely ridiculous. Lots of people opine what kind of a deal they got on a comic, whether it was a great deal or whether or not they bid too high. lemonman5 doing the same is completely irrelevant to the conversation. lemon blaming his brother (which may or may not be true) is also irrelevant, because he certainly wasn't blaming PC was he?

PC did not "let" him back out of the deal. Lemon didn't even ask to back out of the deal. PC is the one who initiated that on his own. He said, "If it turns out you're not happy with the deal I can sell it to the 2nd highest bidder" and he said that AFTER lemon had told him he will receive payment in 3-4 days.

Your assertion that he "most likely" would not have paid is baseless. It may or may not be true but you can't assign him any blame based on your assumption. Lemon is actually being very diplomatic by accepting any blame at all, because in this particular case he has zero.

Absolutely ridiculous. Lots of people opine what kind of a deal they got on a comic, whether it was a great deal or whether or not they bid too high. lemonman5 doing the same is completely irrelevant to the conversation. lemon blaming his brother (which may or may not be true) is also irrelevant, because he certainly wasn't blaming PC was he?

PC did not "let" him back out of the deal. Lemon didn't even ask to back out of the deal. PC is the one who initiated that on his own. He said, "If it turns out you're not happy with the deal I can sell it to the 2nd highest bidder" and he said that AFTER lemon had told him he will receive payment in 3-4 days.

Your assertion that he "most likely" would not have paid is baseless. It may or may not be true but you can't assign him any blame based on your assumption. Lemon is actually being very diplomatic by accepting any blame at all, because in this particular case he has zero.

Yes and Lemmonhead has been down this road with a FF1 from another fellow boardie. Wait till he jerks your chain and get back to me.

I've bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of items on this board and have never backed out of a deal in the 4 years I've been here.

I wouldn't be so bold with that statement. You agreed to buy a FF #1 from me with time payments. I agreed and then you asked to get a second opinion on grade, when no set grade was ever given. Then you backed out after having agreed to buy it. I let it slide cause I thought it was just going to be a hassle overall. But don't trot out a spotless record to justify yourself here.

Pretty much the same subject, Same sheet different book.

I've bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of items on this board and have never backed out of a deal in the 4 years I've been here.

I wouldn't be so bold with that statement. You agreed to buy a FF #1 from me with time payments. I agreed and then you asked to get a second opinion on grade, when no set grade was ever given. Then you backed out after having agreed to buy it. I let it slide cause I thought it was just going to be a hassle overall. But don't trot out a spotless record to justify yourself here.

Pretty much the same subject, Same sheet different book.

Do you have anything about the AF15 transaction you'd like to add, or is it pretty much if he was wrong then means he's always wrong by default?