• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons Sketchbook

45 posts in this topic

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons is my first comic creation, co-created with Babisu Kourtis and Logo / Graphic Design by our own Lloyd Bailey. I am offering these here on the boards a month early (according to the printers estimated delivery time). This issue will contain the first five pencil pages from issue #1 and a collection of character designs with short descriptions and some otherwise unprinted origins information.

FATSA is an all ages comic about a group of children that mistakenly stumble upon the Lord of the Dragon's liar and encounter FATSA himself.

The sketchbook is 24 interior pages. The first printing is limited to 100 copies and this cover will not be reprinted.

Each sketchbook will also come with one of our official FATSA sketch card set 'Artist Proof' blank sketch card.

:takeit: in the thread or via PM.

Standard Rules.

Payments by PayPal or check, money order... diamonds accepted...

Exact Shipping (Priority Mail).

We also have 40 sketch cover variants available, estimated delivery date is the same. Each sketch cover will also come with a blank 'Artist Proof' sketch card.

Sketch book $10

Blank Sketch Cover $10

100_1250.jpg

100_1251.jpg

No Photos of the sketch cover but the graphic will look like this. (Black line added to show and edge, will not be on the covers)

FINALOFFCOLOR.jpg

Some of our cards from the card set:

fatsa_sketch_card_7.jpg

fatsa_sketch_card_5.jpg

1.jpg

:takeit: 1 Sketch book and 2 blanks, any chance we can get a group of these to go to CGC.. :baiting: signed by all the creators and inkers ? ;) Maybe setup some random Sketches on the blanks from Babisu hm

Aye. For the sketch covers that will come sooner. A signing by the creators is possible but complicated and I will have to work it out with CGC.

OR!!!

We are planning and booking our con tour for next year. There will be opportunities at conventions from the end of May till the second week of June. Babisu and Achilleas will be coming to America and will be staying with me during the Merc Art tour.

More details soon!

Thanks to everyone for their support!

I am hoping that Matt Slay can join us on the tour :D Our travel plans are being worked out. Preliminarily I can say we will be attending the Denver Comic Con. But the schedule for next year doesn't seem to be out yet. We will be limiting ourselves to the western US and Phoenix CC is one of those options!

Thanks to everybody supporting us :) I know Jake is excited as I am, and Babis is really emotional about it all, he put his all into it.

I'll be doing a limited 10 sketch cards and will make sure they're on point. I've never shown my drawings here before, so it should be cool to show them off with this project as the first time doing so :hi:

I'd love to got to Phoenix...

On the topic a Fatsa: I've had more with these characters and cranking out cards. At some point I'll scan in what I have. The cover is a great idea and it wouldn't bother me at all to take a crack at the tubby reptile at that size.

As a lat minute thought.... some of these Cons for the tour are happening right around my wedding / honeymoon. I love comics and the convention scene (as does Arielle because the last one we did landed her a modeling gig), but if I missed my own wedding for ANY reason, I'd have 2 angry Mothers and a Wife to answer to.

Yeah... NOT putting own life at risk like that. ;)

On the topic a Fatsa: I've had more with these characters and cranking out cards. At some point I'll scan in what I have. The cover is a great idea and it wouldn't bother me at all to take a crack at the tubby reptile at that size.

As a lat minute thought.... some of these Cons for the tour are happening right around my wedding / honeymoon. I love comics and the convention scene (as does Arielle because the last one we did landed her a modeling gig), but if I missed my own wedding for ANY reason, I'd have 2 angry Mothers and a Wife to answer to.

:roflmao:

Beth is allowing me to do all this the weeks leading up to our wedding. July 7th is the date and I am kinda glad I wont be around for the madness leading up to the wedding haha.

Our wedding is a main stop on the con tour :D

But in all seriousness, we will get Matt over here if its at all possible!

:roflmao:

Beth is allowing me to do all this the weeks leading up to our wedding. July 7th is the date and I am kinda glad I wont be around for the madness leading up to the wedding haha.

Our wedding is a main stop on the con tour :D

But in all seriousness, we will get Matt over here if its at all possible!

Phoenix Comic Con is may 24 -27th and Memorial Day is the following monday the 28th. So you both have plenty of time between then and now to change the wedding dates so there is not conflict with the convention. :roflmao:

So am I able to get my books put on until a signing/sketching or have you can be done ?.. I can pay now for them & then latter for the other fees or what have you ... Oh Also a silly question but what size are these ?.. Are both the sketch & regular the same size as a normal cover or are they smaller ?..

(shrug)

Oh one last edit of the post .. I changed my first :takeit: post from one of each to Two of each if that is still possible please .. thank you! I decided if I am going to get one cgc I will still need another one to read!! I also like the look of the sketch cover as well so why not .. (shrug)