• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sinister House of Secret Love #1 CGC 9.2 SOLD!

12 posts in this topic

I got a nice copy of DC's Gothic romance classic The Sinister House of Secret Love #1

As per GPA since 2009 only 6 copies in NM- or better have sold.

GPA has the following info for 2011 sales: May 2011 sale CGC 9.4 $365.00 and the July 2011 sale of the CGC 9.2 Savannah copy for $311.00. The last sale for a non-ped CGC 9.2 copy was $191.00 in July 2010

I would like to offer this white paged copy for $250.00 but of course I am open to reasonable offers.

The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread or PM will win the book.

Insured shipping with tracking will be $12.00 to Canada and I'll have to get a quote for parts beyond.

No Probation or HOS members allowed.

Any questions just shoot me a PM.

secrethouse1cgc92.jpg

God I love this book.

The seller isn't so bad either.

Tru Dat!

But here is another book

ASM #123 cgc 9.4 $100.00 something like $15.00 lower then GPA due to the cruddy miswrap but still a nice solid copy with Luke Cage appearance.

asm123cgc94.jpg

God I love this book.

The seller isn't so bad either.

Tru Dat!

But here is another book

ASM #123 cgc 9.4 $100.00 something like $15.00 lower then GPA due to the cruddy miswrap but still a nice solid copy with Luke Cage appearance.

dont diss your book! Its a nice even miswrap with a clean white margin on the left side, its better than having one of those weird angled ones...

God, I wish I had seen this book . . . :cry:

Congrats to both!

I got a nice copy of DC's Gothic romance classic The Sinister House of Secret Love #1

As per GPA since 2009 only 6 copies in NM- or better have sold.

GPA has the following info for 2011 sales: May 2011 sale CGC 9.4 $365.00 and the July 2011 sale of the CGC 9.2 Savannah copy for $311.00. The last sale for a non-ped CGC 9.2 copy was $191.00 in July 2010

I would like to offer this white paged copy for $250.00 but of course I am open to reasonable offers.

The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread or PM will win the book.

Insured shipping with tracking will be $12.00 to Canada and I'll have to get a quote for parts beyond.

No Probation or HOS members allowed.

Any questions just shoot me a PM.

secrethouse1cgc92.jpg