• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 5 : Guess The Grade!!!

55 posts in this topic

Round 5 is now CLOSED. As you can tell from Round 6 it just got a little harder, time for people to start making their moves.

I will Update the Standing through 5 Rounds shortly.

Thanks for playing....

5c.jpg

Yeah, you caught me red-handed lol! flamed.gif

I was a tad unsure of NM 9.6 or NM 9.8 as I could find nothing wrong with the comic book( great comic btw). I "gambled" on the 9.8 because I could find nothing wrong( defect of any notice). But that is ok I was only .2 off - but believe me I want to always try to improve my grading skills. While I am thinking about it the lower grades IMO ARE harder to grade. Not so hard to grade a comic that is close to perfect except ONE area: the NM- 9.2 vs. the other NM levels. A lot of disagreements arise in that arena. A lot is at stake as the NM- 9.2's just cannot command the premiums the 9.4 and higher can. That fact is on a lot of CGC traders' minds.

later,

CAL juggle.gif