• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all that sent me their want lists for moderns.....

3 posts in this topic

For the record, I've decided to get all Supergirl, Catwoman, Birds of Prey, all Vertigo titles ('cause I've heard their great reads), Punisher, War Journal, Hitman, Flash, pre-unity Valiants (if there are any), Dawns, Wolverines, Green Lantern.

So, if you had these on your lists, sorry. I looked through 5 of 25 long boxes yesterday and realized this is going to take awhile. As it's difficult to look for the stuff that I want as well as what's on the lists that were PM'd to me, I've decided to concentrate on the lists at a later time.

I can only get together with her once a week, so it's going to take awhile.

Decided to make this post, so everyone involved knows what's happening.

Thanks everyone...

For the record, I've decided to get all Supergirl, Catwoman, Birds of Prey, all Vertigo titles ('cause I've heard their great reads), Punisher, War Journal, Hitman, Flash, pre-unity Valiants (if there are any), Dawns, Wolverines, Green Lantern.

So, if you had these on your lists, sorry. I looked through 5 of 25 long boxes yesterday and realized this is going to take awhile. As it's difficult to look for the stuff that I want as well as what's on the lists that were PM'd to me, I've decided to concentrate on the lists at a later time.

I can only get together with her once a week, so it's going to take awhile.

Decided to make this post, so everyone involved knows what's happening.

Thanks everyone...

None of those were on my list. Find any of mine? grin.gif