• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Bags and Boards

6 posts in this topic

Have you tried looking online for bags and boards? Sometimes it's cheaper online even after shipping costs.

Not sure where in Southern California you were looking at, but if you are in the Inland Empire I would recommend 4 Color Fantasies in Rancho Cucamonga.

Sorry I don't have prices offhand, but their items are well priced and have a lot of sales from what I remember. That was the shop I always went to when I lived in California and I still go to whenever I'm down there for work or to see family. The owner Chris is a really great guy. Not sure if it's the best prices in Southern California, but it has reasonable prices and to me is the best comic shop there.

Hope this helps.

If just picking up a few items, Frank and Sons weekly collectibles show in the City of Industry can be pretty convenient. However, the reality is whoever is closest to you may be the best deal. If you are buying enough to make it worth driving around, you should definitely check with Hotflips first. Their prices and service are very good and shipping is reasonable.