• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Daredevil Slabs & Nice Raw Books

53 posts in this topic

Greetings...I've been an active buyer in this forum, but this is a first time sales thread. I have primarily been selling undercopies and duplicates on eBay for a few years with 100% positive feedback as "the_big_galoot".

I'm currently in the process of refocusing my collection, and have some Daredevil BA slabs and raw books in nice condition up for sale. None of the raw books have been restored or have any marvel value stamps missing or anything like that.

:takeit: trumps any PM offers. No probation list buyers.

Shipping: I will ship domestically or internationally, buyer paying exact cost. I'm willing to use First Class Mail International if the total purchase is $75 or less, otherwise will use USPS Priority Mail Int'l. Domestically, can ship 1 to 3 raw books first class...otherwise will use USPS Priority Mail.

Returns: Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Returns accepted within 14 days for a full refund provided item is returned in the same condition.

Payment: I can accept PayPal and a check (which will need to clear prior to shipping) or money order.