• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my modern collection. Many large runs and more! Now 10% off!!!

70 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

So I've finally decided to let go of most of my raw Modern collection to open up some room and fund future purchases from the boards. I've enjoyed all of these books

but it's time to pass them on. They will be sold in sets/full runs by title, with some single issues thrown in for good measure. Mostly Marvel & DC, with one or two

indys added.

A little background on me as a seller: I have been selling via Ebay(aka bleh) on & off since 1998 so this is not my first rodeo. I felt I was pretty fair & honest with my

assesments on there and did a good job keeping folks satisfied. At the same time I know the boards are a different animal so I'm going into this sales thread like a

noob. Any questions, comments, complaints or advice are welcome (please send complaints via PM. I'd prefer to not have my sales thread derailed before it's even got

off the ground. Thanks).

All issues are bagged & boarded and all are VF/NM or better unless described otherwise in the set description. Many are actually NM or even better but I want to make sure

whomever purchases these are satisfied with the conditions so I'm willing to bump it down a little.

First :takeit: gets it and trumps PMs. No probation or HOS members please.

Due to the size of some of these sets I'm gonna have to say this thread is open to just USA & Canada for now. Sorry to the folks across the pond...

Once you're finished shopping I'll total it out and send an invoice. Shipping will be totaled on an order by order basis due to the volume of issues involved and will

be actual cost, calculated by address. Will ship with Usps primarily(Will do Priority for smaller orders too), but willing to go UPS or Fedx if that's your preference.

On large orders If you are comfortable with USPS media mail, I will ship that way. I averaged about $25 media mail in the US for a long box (contained

300 books). Otherwise, I can send Parcel Post, which varies(highest I saw was $58 to Alaska & Hawaii, $50 in the lower 48).

That should give you an idea of the upper end of the shipping costs. Canadian buyers please PM me for a shipping quote.

Payments can be made via Paypal(preferred) or money order within 14 days of invoice.

So now that we got that speil out of the way on to the good stuff:

It's my 1st sales thread... crossing fingers...

All right then, here we GO!

Let's start with 15 single issues then we'll jump to the sets...