• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Time Warp 3 cover art (Kaluta)

18 posts in this topic

I doubt I actually have the money on hand for this piece, but I am super-filthy rich. Every night I go to sleep on a mountain of dollar bills. I either won the lottery or I have some kind of super fancy internet job. I can't remember which one, all I know is that I am way rich. I've always loved Kaluta's cover to Time Warp 3. If anyone has any information as to who currently owns it I would love to know how much money I will need to amass pull from my bottomless wallet to pry it from their hands.

The covers to Time Warp 4 and 5 are listed on CAF, but there is no trace of 3 anywhere that I can find. Thanks in advance.

Time%252520Warp%2525203.jpg

you'll have better luck if you stay silent on the money issue ;)

Good call, Bronty. I updated my original post so as not to reveal my position when price negotiation begins.

Really, its just a pipe dream anyway. I don't know who owns this artwork, but I would never part with it were I them.

you'll have better luck if you stay silent on the money issue ;)

Good call, Bronty. I updated my original post so as not to reveal my position when price negotiation begins.

Really, its just a pipe dream anyway. I don't know who owns this artwork, but I would never part with it were I them.

Hey you never know. I used to search for my favorite Kaluta cover often. I had kind of stopped running my search. I took some time off from work when I had to put my dog to sleep :( and was looking on CAF and there the cover was for sale. I struck up a long term time payment on the piece and it now resides in my collection.

A good friend owns that cover. He chased it for years and has owned it for decades and it's not going anywhere. It was also hand-colored by Kaluta after he got it back from DC, and I have to say it looks fantastic.

Any chance the friend would share a photo or scan of it?

A good friend owns that cover. He chased it for years and has owned it for decades and it's not going anywhere.

...But, did you not read the part about how I have infinity money dollars??? (<-- blatant lie)

Any chance the friend would share a photo or scan of it?

+1 Here here! A beauty like this belongs in a museum! ...Or at least on a CAF page.