• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies getting name changes

99 posts in this topic

I voted yes. Between the groin kicking and the sex change talk around here, my junk is getting nervous.

I also voted yes, and made a mental note to make my threats less vague and more transparent.

Better yet. Just say it's all a joke and funny game. That'll let you slide right by.

So Wally is Nerf? (shrug)

It was easy for me to figure it out because he still was on Ignore.

Nerf changed his name?

Yes. He is now Wally's Comics. I guess not_in_tune_with_social_norms Crazy was already taken.

I was so sad when they took it away from me. :sorry:

Nerf changed his name?

Yes. He is now Wally's Comics. I guess not_in_tune_with_social_norms Crazy was already taken.

I shouldn't but...

lol

I voted yes. Between the groin kicking and the sex change talk around here, my junk is getting nervous.

I also voted yes, and made a mental note to make my threats less vague and more transparent.

Better yet. Just say it's all a joke and funny game. That'll let you slide right by.

Are you still mad you didn't get a Forumite of the Year award? :baiting:

Nerf changed his name?

lol

Some hurts just never go away.

True. I would file it right next to my Registry Set awards.

I think we should run a campaign - you can be my VP. Fingh/Trannypants for Forumite of the Year 2012. We can get some sweet graphics in our sig lines and get our cronies and the cliques and the Hive to put it in their sig lines. Hell Yeah!!!!!

I think we should run a campaign - you can be my VP. Fingh/Trannypants for Forumite of the Year 2012. We can get some sweet graphics in our sig lines and get our cronies and the cliques and the Hive to put it in their sig lines. Hell Yeah!!!!!

You have to throw yard parties to get mess like that. :makepoint:

You have to throw yard parties to get mess like that. :makepoint:

You will be the head of the ATF.

You will sit on a committee with Dan Quayle and a conjoined twin who, after separation, only retained 7.4% of the total brain matter, and be the third smartest person thereon.

You will sit on a committee with Dan Quayle and a conjoined twin who, after separation, only retained 7.4% of the total brain matter, and be the third smartest person thereon.

:acclaim:

Wait, what?

Nerf changed his name?

lol

You will head the newly formed Department of AssClownery