• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies getting name changes

99 posts in this topic

I voted yes. Between the groin kicking and the sex change talk around here, my junk is getting nervous.

I also voted yes, and made a mental note to make my threats less vague and more transparent.

Better yet. Just say it's all a joke and funny game. That'll let you slide right by.

Are you still mad you didn't get a Forumite of the Year award? :baiting:

Some hurts just never go away.

You will sit on a committee with Dan Quayle and a conjoined twin who, after separation, only retained 7.4% of the total brain matter, and be the third smartest person thereon.

:acclaim:

Wait, what?

I just went back and looked, it could have been worse. I could have been fourth smartest.

So I reinstate the

:acclaim:

Great God greggy! fingh's mind has become unhinged, FUELMAN-style!

:fear:

Did he do this in the Water Closet? mess.

You're so derivative.

That really takes the wind out of my sails. That might have had some legs. Ah, johnny come lately to FUELMAN. What a low point in my Board career. I am officially the Herman Cain in the 2012 Boardie of the Year race.

You're so derivative.

That really takes the wind out of my sails. That might have had some legs. Ah, johnny come lately to FUELMAN. What a low point in my Board career. I am officially the Herman Cain in the 2012 Boardie of the Year race.

Sorry Ginger, you'll never be half that tan.

You're so derivative.

I doubt anyone has ever felt sexually threatened by you.

You're so derivative.

I doubt anyone has ever felt sexually threatened by you.

lol lol lol

There is no way that is three laughs funny.

I almost always go with the three laughs. It is a more convincing graphic emotional display.

Also, I kept thinking about motions toward crotches & genitals.

Made me laugh.

Scorn worthy :)

Let it be known that I spent the weekend sexually threatening GACollectibles via PM.

True story. It was so bad I had to leave my phone behind when I went out to dinner Saturday night. Well, that and the police needed it to file the restraining order.

Scorn worthy :)

Let it be known that I spent the weekend sexually threatening GACollectibles via PM.

True story. It was so bad I had to leave my phone behind when I went out to dinner Saturday night. Well, that and the police needed it to file the restraining order.

I am enjoined from going within 500 feet of your phone. Sucks.