• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babact's have/want list

55 posts in this topic

Full Common Sets of Women of Marvel and 2007 Marvel Masterpieces

$5

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

If this is 1-81 of WOM and 1-90 of MM then :takeit: as well.

I think its just the 'commons'. I could be wrong.

Full Common Sets of Women of Marvel and 2007 Marvel Masterpieces

$5

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

If this is 1-81 of WOM and 1-90 of MM then :takeit: as well.

I think its just the 'commons'. I could be wrong.

I think he meant base cards by commons. There weren't any rare, uncommon, etc like in the card game sets. I just figured he meant none of the insert cards/subsets.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Not sure why I thought this, but since I couldn't edit the 1st post in the thread, I didn't think that making more posts would bump it to the top. I had an ephiany moment and realized that this made no sense.

Anyway the 1st post in this thread in terms of the books is no longer valid - I definitely messed this up - I should have started a new thread. The instructions are roughly valid, but the shipping in November obviously makes no sense.

The latest TPBs and HCs posted are generally in read once and then stored shape.

The comics are in fine shape, but none will get excellent grades. I'm hoping there is someone out there who just wants a little filler, and I think the prices reflect as much.

Shipping is buyers choice, but if you choose something like media mail where I have to procure my own box, then I am going to add $1 to the actual PO shipping cost.

$10

IMG_1882.jpg

$10

IMG_1883.jpg

These are hardcover correct?

They are indeed. Oversize hardcover to be exact. I'd just warn you though that the two volumes do not collect the entire series and it is unlikely that a 3rd (non Alan Moore) will ever be issued. You still interested?

Some sweet books on my WANT LIST.

I'm holding out for the VCC. If they may it there I'll be forced to hit the :takeit:

:baiting:

Its very unlikely that I will be posting in the VCC. All those posts are very slick - I do not have the capacity for that.

If you let me know what you are interested in, I'm sure we can figure out a deal that works for both of us.