• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Variants?

14 posts in this topic

I picked my first couple of 30 cent price variants that I added to my registry. They were both accepted; however, it doesn't display them as variants in the comic details nor does it the correct point totals for a variant. Both are old labels if that matters. Am I entering them incorrectly?

It seems that the Hulk is correctly scored, though.

Thanks Gemma :foryou: I hadn't checked the Hulk so my bad.

I did notice when I looked at it just now that when you look at the summary line it shows 8 points and when you look at all scores, it shows 9 points. Please don't take this as me wanting a point added but the scores are off as you move up the grade scale.

• Administrator

I'm not showing the variants in the descriptions for any of the price variants. Did it show up before that you know of? (I'm not sure if its a glitch or just never appeared, sorry)

I'm not showing the variants in the descriptions for any of the price variants. Did it show up before that you know of? (I'm not sure if its a glitch or just never appeared, sorry)

I thought it would because of how the Skull the Slayer is set up. See the pic below - there is a slot to enter the variant along with non-variants.

007bf5a3.jpg

Gemma

I did look at some variants that others had and it doesn't show the variant in the details as you suspected so I guess I am asking for a slot in the Hulk and Inhumans sets to enter variants?

I thought it would because of how the Skull the Slayer is set up. See the pic below - there is a slot to enter the variant along with non-variants.

007bf5a3.jpg

• Administrator

I expanded the Inhumans set to allow the price variants and added a new set "Incredible Hulk (Complete with Variants)" to allow the price variants to be registered separately in that set.