• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homeland Directive

1 post in this topic

Anyone else read this? I just read it this morning before work and thought it was a pretty great political thriller. The plot was pretty believable, and I thought that the characters all acted in a pretty believable way too. My usual complaint about this kind of stuff is that people just do really stupid or really unbelievable things.

I only came close to having that complaint when they figured out the mystery... it seemed a *little* too quick. When I went back and read the few preceding pages, however, everything fell into place. It was still a little quick, but entirely believable.

The art, in many ways, reminded me of Riley Rossmo who I freaking love. It did, in one or two places, succumb to the same problems Riley does - I just couldn't quite tell what was going on without looking back over the panels a few times. For the most part it was excellent.

At a relatively cheap $14.95 for about 6 issues worth of content and no ads, this is one my better purchases recently...

There's a 6-page preview on the TopShelf site if anyone's interested.

http://www.topshelfcomix.com/preview/?id=723

(not the first 6 pages)